Matt Chin, Martin Mittendorff, Ramesh Kudalippalliyalil, Sai Kanth Dacha, Sarvenaz Memarzadeh, and Kunyi Zhang all had their work featured at this year’s all-virtual CLEO Conference:
- FM2Q.5: Surface Plasmon Assisted Control of Hot-Electron Relaxation Time (Sarvenaz Memarzadeh)
- JTu2D.26: Second-Harmonic Generation in Plasmonic Nanoarcs (Kunyi Zhang)
- STu4G.2: Magnetically Tuned THz Nonlinearity in Bilayer Graphene Disc Arrays (Matt Chin)
- STu4G.4: Hot Carriers in Graphene: a Versatile Platform for THz Nonlinear Plasmonics (Martin Mittendorff) – Invited
- STh1J.5: Low-loss and Ultra-broadband Silicon Nitride Angled MMI Polarization Splitter (Ramesh K)
- FTh3A.6: (2+1)D Spatiotemporal Characterization of Nonlinear Interactions between Selectively Excited Spatial Modes of a Few-Mode Fiber (Sai Kanth Dacha)
The links above contain the entire technical session in which each talk was presented.